USMDDirect is a HIPAA compliant, web-based end-to-end encrypted telemedicine solution.
- Google chrome
- Video: 300 kbps per stream (recommended lowest level)
- Audio: 50 kbps per stream (recommended lowest level)
- Video resolutions — browsers
- 1280 x 720
- 640 x 480
- 320 x 240
- Video resolutions — mobile (iOS/Android):
- Headsets with microphone for improved sound quality and privacy
- USB echo-canceling speakers for meeting room environments
USMD on IPhone/IPad:
- The USMDDirect is supported in iOS 9 or higher.
- The USMDDirect is supported on Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE connections.
USMD on Android:
- The USMDDirect works with any Android 4.1+ device (Jelly Bean, API Level 16) that has a camera (for publishing video) and adequate CPU and memory support.